Do you love to watch Star-Wars movie? Are you a star-wars big fan? Then have you seen the star wars movie episode IV – A New Hope? If you have not watch star wars episode IV and still lazy to watch it from Youtube or rent a DVD from DVD shop, then I would like to offer the free ticket to all Windows XP , Windows Vista and MAC users.
Now you can watch star wars movie episode IV – A New Hope from the command prompt. Yes, you heard it right; you can watch it now directly from your command prompt. It’s the original work in AScii created by Simon Jansen (http://www.asciimation.co.nz/)
So, are you ready for the star wars movie now? Please sit back and get some drinks and popcorn maybe. For Windows XP users, you can follow the below steps.
1) Go to Start -> Run
2) Type cmd in the run box and press OK to open the command prompt windows.
3) In Command Prompt windows, type telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl and press enter button.
4) Done. Enjoy the Star-wars movie now.
For Windows Vista users, You need to enable Telnet setting first.
1) Go to Control Panel- >Programs->Turns Windows features on or off.
2) Check the box next to “Telnet Client” (not the telnet server).
3) Type in the telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl into the command prompt.
For MAC users, head on to Terminal and also type telnet towel.blinkenlights.nl
Do let me know if you enjoy the Star wars movie.Have fun!