How To Stay Young and Happy
1. Throw Out Non-essential Numbers
– This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That’s why you pay them.
2. Keep Only Cheerful Friends
– The grouches pull you down. (Keep this in mind if YOU are one of those grouches)
3. Keep Learning
– Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening and whatever. Never let the brain get idle. An idle mind is the devil’s workshop. And the devil’s name is Alzheimer’s!
4. Enjoy The Simple Things.
5. Laugh often, Long and Loud Until You Gasp For Breath
– And if you have a friend who makes you laugh, spend lots and lots of time with HIM/Her
6. Surround Yourself With What You Love
– Whether it’s family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, or whatever. Make a spot your refuge. Keep good relationship with God.
7. The Tears Happen
– Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us in our entire life, is yourself. LIVE while you are alive.
8. Cherish Your Health
- If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, GET HELP.
9. Don’t Take Guilt Trips
- Take a trip to the mall, even to the next country, to a foreign country, but NOT to where the guilt is.
10. Tell the people you LOVE that you LOVE them, at every opportunity.