It’s Christmas and it’s the season to be merry and to stuff ourselves with great food. It’s also that time of the year when the family is gonna be over and you wanna impress them with your new skills in the kitchen. We know how you feel. So to help you prepare yummy desserts without an oven or baking skills, we gathered two super easy recipes on the internet that will surely get you thrilled to give “baking” a shot.
No-Bake Nutella Cheesecake
You will need:
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup melted mutter
- 1 jar (13oz) Nutella
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz whipped topping or whipped cream
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Shavings
1. Crush cookies and mix with melted butter. Transfer to a wider pan and spread or flatten it out. Refrigerate crust while making the filling.
2. Mix Nutella, cream cheese, and whipped topping until smooth.
3. Spread mixture over pie crust. Add another later of whipped cream. Decorate the pie with powdered chocolate.
4. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight for best results. Do not be tempted to shorten the time.
After 4 hours, you can serve your masterpiece. It can also be served frozen. Enjoy!
There you go. This is a very simple recipe and one that will give you a yummy finished-product at a much cheaper price. So give it a try and start whipping. Happy holidays, everybody!
Ps. Share the calories. This yummy cake can also be given to family and friends as a gift.