Everyone knows the negative impact smoking has on your body but still can’t help falling into love smoking. How to quit smoking has become hot topic and many experts have discussed regarding quitting smoking methods. To quit smoking is not going to be easy but the below tips could help you to find out the best way to stop smoking.
How To Quit Smoking
1) Make A Plan
– Write down a whole list of reasons to quit smoking and look at the list at least once a day to strengthen your resolve. Decide how you’re going to quit smoking and set a real date for quitting smoking completely.
2) Be Strong and Know What To Expect
– In the process of quitting smoking, the physical withdrawal symptoms like fatigue, insomnia and headaches are common and the first week is the hardest period to control your smoking habit. If you can pass the first week, it’ll be more easier to forward to next steps. Be strong and know that all the symptoms are temporary and will be over very soon.
3) Don’t Mercy On Yourself
– Stop to mercy on yourself by allowing to have just one cigarette to calm yourself down. If such a thoughts pop into your head, stop and think again the side effects smoking. Try to find other ways to relax your mind and remind yourself that you don’t want to smoke again.
4) Use Relaxation Techniques To Quit Smoking
– Listening to SPA music and take a long deep breath will help to reduce tension and clear your mind.
5) Get Help From Others
– Tell your decision to quit smoking to your close friends, relatives and ask their help to remind you if you are about to smoke. If they love you, they will remind you and tell you not to smoke again.
6) Quit Smoking Hypnosis
Hypnosis works by getting you into a deeply relaxed state where you are open to suggestions that strengthen your resolve to quit smoking and increase your negative feelings toward cigarettes.
Quitting Smoking needs one’s firm determination and once you success to quit smoking, your health condition will become better and less stress.