Do you change email password every one or two months? No matter you are using Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo mail; you need to change the email password frequently to prevent hackers hacking into your email accounts.
Last week, I was suspecting someone hacked into my Gmail account by sending an unrelated email to my friends, I decided to change my Gmail password immediately. However, I could not find the change Gmail password option at first and it took me at least 5 minutes to find the change password option. Actually it is my first time to change my Gmail password and that’s why I took some time to figure out how to change my Gmail password.
So, let me guide you how to change your Gmail password in 5 simple steps as shown below:
1) Log into your Gmail account (http://gmail.com)
2) Click the “Settings” link on your top right side.
3) Click on the “Accounts and Import” tab. Then click on “Google Account Settings” link to change your Gmail password.
4) A new window will appear and you will see Personal Settings. Click on “Change Password” link to change your email password.
5) Enter your current Gmail password and new Gmail password twice (New password and Confirm new password). Click on “Save” button.