Green Tea is originates from China and has spread over the world from Asia to Western countries. The scientific reports revealed that drinking Green Tea can lower the risk of getting heart disease and plain Green Tea may reduce weight loss and obesity because the Green Tea extract rich in polyphenols and caffeine.
There are top 10 reasons why you should start drinking Green Tea from today onwards. In order to maintain a good health, you should start drinking 3 to 4 cups of Green Tea daily and I believe you will amaze how Green Tea can bring your health back again.
1. Green Tea reduces the risk of Cancer. Green Tea’s antioxidant is more effective than Vitamin C and Vitamin E which helps to protect body cells from damage.
2. Green Tea becomes famous among the ladies because the antioxidant in Green Tea will helps to fight against aging and burns up to 70 calories in one day which is believes to helps you to gain weight loss.
3. Green Tea is believes to prevent heart disease, stroke by reducing the level of cholesterol. It will also speed up the recovery of heart cells.
4.Green Tea’s main content – Antioxidant can protects skin from harmful free radicals and prevent rheumatoid arthritis.
5. Drinking Green Tea also keeps your bones strong because of fluoride content in Green Tea.
6. Green Tea diet can prevents Obesity and Diabetes by balancing your metabolism rates in your blood.
7. Green Tea helps to boost your memory by preventing you to get Alzheimer disease.
8. If you want to prevent Parkinson, Liver Disease, High Blood Pressure, Green Tea plays an important role by preventing cell damage in your brain, destroys harmful free radicals and repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.
9. Green Tea will boost your immune system to prevent against common infections such as Cold and Flu.
10. Green Tea can relieve stress, anxiety and relieves allergies.
Green Tea is no doubt a healthy drinks and everyone who concerns about their health should really drinks Green Tea everyday. One day a cup of Green Tea, will keep away the doctor.