Do you have to deal with lots of PDF documents everyday and find it difficult to convert to other document formats such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, etc on Mac OS X? Unlike Windows platform, there isn’t much software available to convert PDF on Mac OS. I have to admit that converting PDF documents are not that easy as there are images and layout formatting will mess up after converting to other editable files.
AnyBizSoft PDF Converter for Mac
AnyBizSoft PDF Converter for Mac is a powerful 6-in-1 PDF conversion tool specially designed for Mac users. You can choose to convert PDF into Word, Excel, PowerPoint, EPUB, text or HTML format. Imagine that you can get rid of these single PDF converter tools such as PDF to Word, PDF to Excel, PDF to PowerPoint, PDF to EPUB, PDF to Text and PDF to HTML and all these PDF conversion can be done within one standalone program.
What you can do with AnyBizSoft PDF Converter for Mac
1) Convert PDF to 6 popular document formats on Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
2) Convert encrypted PDF files
3) Batch and partial conversion modes
4) Convert locked PDF files (copy, print, edit)
5) Retain all original contents including layout and formatting in the output files
6) Extract text, images, hyperlinks for reusing in other applications
Using AnyBizSoft PDF Converter for Mac is easy with the drag and drop feature. Just drag and drop PDF files from the File menu and click convert button to convert them to your favorite file format.
Software Giveaway – 5 Licenses AnyBizSoft PDF Converter for Mac
Thanks to AnyBizSoft for sponsoring 5 copies free licenses AnyBizSoft PDF Converter for Mac. We’re giving away 5 free licenses AnyBizSoft PDF Converter for Mac worth $299.75 to reward our 5 lucky Money4Invest readers. To be entitled for this giveaway, simply follow the simple rules listed below:
1) The giveaway starts from 25 April, 2010 to 2 May, 2010. The winners will be chosen randomly and announced via email.
2) Leave a simple comment and join our Facebook page by clicking “Like” button. You may skip this step if you’re already joining us.
Good luck to all and hope you will enjoy this giveaway.
Update: The Giveaway is over now and the license code has been sent out to all the 5 lucky readers who joined the comments. Thank you for your support.