We used to send traditional Christmas Greeting cards to our friends and relatives a few years back when Internet was not so common compare to now. Since we are practicing Living Green concept to reduce using paper and do most of the things online, Online Greeting Cards will be my first choice to replace traditional Christmas cards.
There are many online websites which provide Free Christmas Ecards such as 1lovecards.com and funny-ecards.com. Both websites have some beautiful Christmas E-cards templates and you just need to fill in some details and send directly to your friends via email.
Send Free Christmas Ecards from 1lovecards.com
1) Go to Free Christmas Ecards category at 1lovecard.com
2) Choose your favorite Free Christmas E-card and click send this card link.
3) Then click send this ecard link and it will redirect you to personalize page where you need to fill in your information and your friends’s email address. You can enter greeting messages in the box as well.
4) If you want to reschedule the delivery of greeting cards, you can easily choose the date from the drop- down calendar. Once done, click send button and your friends will receive lovely Christmas Ecards from you.
Send Christmas Ecards from funny-ecards.com
1) Go to funny-ecards.com
2) Click on your favorite Free Christmas ecard.
3) Click Personalize This Ecard button
4) Fill in all necessary details such as your name, email address and recipient’s name and email address.
5) You can preview Ecard before sending out to your friends. Once done, click Send Your Ecard button.
Christmas season is the best time to send these Free Christmas E-cards to foster good relationship with all your friends, colleagues or relatives. I believe they will feel warm and happy to receive your Christmas Greetings Ecard.