I love to collect famous life quotes and inspirational sayings by those successful people in the world. In our daily life, there are a lot of problems and obstacles which were hindrance to our success progress. Therefore, we need to be motivated by these motivational quotes to regain back our lost confidence and strength. Those successful people who quotes inspirational and quotes motivational are really a true help to all of us. We should learn all the good things from these people to shorten our time in achieving victory in the end.
*The complete list is organized by the last name of the author. I will publish them into the series from time to time. Let’s start from letter “A”
1. The most important thing about having goals is having one.
— Geoffrey F. Abert
2. There is a tendency among some businesspeople to criticize and belittle their competitors. This is a bad procedure. Praise them. Learn from them. There are times when you can cooperate with them to their advantage and to yours. Speak well of them and they will speak well of you.
— George Matthew Adams
3. Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.
— John Quincy Adams
4. If at first you don’t succeed, you are running about average.
— M.H. Alderson
5. I don’t want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
— Woody Allen
6. If everything’s under control, you’re going too slow.
— Mario Andretti
7. There are only two people who can tell you the truth about yourself — an enemy who has lost his temper and a friend who loves you dearly.
8. Anyone can become angry–that is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose, and in the right way; this is not easy.
9. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.
10. If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can’t, you’re right.
— Marykay Ash