Chinese New Year or Lunar New Year is the most important festival for Chinese people. 2011 Chinese New Year is falling on February 03, 2011 and it’s the year of the rabbit in Chinese calendar.
This month, we had compiled some beautiful Chinese New Year 2011 wallpaper for your collection and today we have some nice Chinese New Year SMS and Chinese New Year quotes, wishes which can be sent out to all your Chinese friends and wish them a very prosperity New Year.
Chinese New Year Greetings | Chinese New Year Quotes
1) Let me be among the FIRST person to greet you “Xing Nian Kuai Le, Gong Xi Fa Cai”. Happy Lunar New Year 2011.
2) Gong Xi Fa Cai, wishing you enlarge your wealth and wish your dreams come true in this Chinese New Year.
3) Without Happy – dayz are (sadday)
So be happy everyday. Happy Chinese New Year.
4) A New Year, A New Start, A New Chapter, A New Beginning
Forget the bad, bring the Good.
I sincerely wish you a very blessed Chinese New Year ahead.
5) Days are too busy…
Hours are too few…
Seconds are too fast…
But there is always a time for me to say…
Xin Nian Kuai Le, Gong Xi Fa Cai.
6) When you ask God for a gift, be thankful if he sends…not diamonds, not pearls, nor riches, but the love of real people around you. Happy Chinese New Year to you.
7) Fresh Air…Fresh Idea…Fresh Talent…Fresh Energy…I wish you to have a Sweetest Sunday, Marvellous Monday, Tasty Tuesday, Wonderful Wednesday, Thankful Thursday, Friendly Friday, Successful Saturday. Have a great Rabbit Year. Happy New year.
8) Yesterday is a memory, today is a gift, and tomorrow is a hope. Let’s begin New Year with faith, love and peace. Wishing you all the best! Happy Lunar New Year.
9) Happy Chinese New Year 2011. Always welcome the new morning with a new spirit, a smile on your face, love in your heart and good thoughts in your mind.
10) Gong Xi Fa Cai! Today 3 people ask me about you. I gave them your details and contact numbers. They will be looking for you soon. Their names are Mr Happiness, Mr Love and Mr Luck.
11) It’s a brand New Year! Wishing you an endless happiness, fortunes and peace in years to come.
12) God never takes a day off to love, to care, to guide and blessed all of you every moment of your lives and your families. Happy Chinese New year!
13) With each passing moments, let us embrace the Chinese New Year with a brighter, colorful and joyous future. Xing Nian Kuai Le!
14) For last year’s words belong to last year’s language; and next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. I wish you and your family a blessing Chinese New Year.
15) Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Chinese New Year. May a new year brings better health, more success, happiness and prosperity, with lots of love!
16) (Zhu Ni Xin Nian Kuai Le, Wan Shi Ru Yi, Tu Qi Yang Mei) Happy Chinese New Year to everybody.
17) This bright Chinese New Year is given me:
To live each day with zest
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best.
18) May the Year of Rabbit brings for you Happiness, Success and filled with peace, hope and togetherness of your family and friends. Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year.
19) Ring out the old, ring in the new, Ring, happy bells, across the snow; the year is going, let him go; Ring out the false, ring in the true. Nothing is worth more than this day. Happy Chinese New Year to you, my dear friend.
20) May God’s special blessings shine down on you through every day of the New Year. This Chinese New Year greeting brings a great deal of love and pride that comes from having a dear family like you! May all of you have a wonderful New year.