Mar 062011

There are many eligible taxpayers in Malaysia are having income tax questions such as how to register tax reference number, how to make tax payment and other related questions. Therefore, the customer service centre Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia had prepared a list of 5 most favourite questions from taxpayer. 1. How do I register […]

Mar 032011

Each year, March and April are the months when Malaysian taxpayers need to submit and pay income tax to LHDN Malaysia or Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia. Now paying income tax is not a difficult task because it saves time and the calculations are easy and accurate than the manual one. Therefore, most taxpayers prefer […]

Feb 272011

The long waited Malaysia biggest PC Fair – PIKOM PC Fair 2011 is kicking off at Melaka International Trade Centre starting 25 February until 27 February 2011 in 19 locations. Actually, we have published the PIKOM PC Fair (i) dates and venues in the previous post but there are some minor changes on the newest […]

Feb 182011

Malaysia is made up of multi-ethnic groups, multicultural and multilingual society. Therefore, it is not strange that Malaysia has a lot of Public Holidays and States Holidays throughout the year. In order to ease you to know and find out the latest Malaysia Public Holidays and states holidays 2011, we now presented to you complete […]

Feb 032011

Time flies fast and it’s the time for Chinese communities to celebrate Chinese New Year. As we know, The Chinese New Year or Year of the Metal Rabbit starts on Thursday, 3 February 2011; many Chinese people will be taking a break during the Chinese New Year holidays. Here we would like to remind you […]

Jan 272011

This is definitely good news for all Malaysian Google users. Google Malaysia office has just opened at the Petronas Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur recently and it shows that Google is concerning about Malaysians internet users and willing to expand the business in Malaysia. In the future, we can anticipate that Google Malaysia will have more […]

Jan 182011

Below is an updated PIKOM PC Fair 2011 (I) Dates and Locations as announced at 15 January 2011. PIKOM has re-scheduled some PC fair dates and venues based on feedback received from their members. After the rescheduling, the earliest PIKOM PC Fair will start in March at a few venues such as Kuala Terengganu, Kota […]

Dec 312010

Today is New Year Eve and everyone is counting down for the year 2011. Tomorrow onwards you will be looking at new 2011 Calendar and start planning for 2011 holidays. Knowing the holiday in USA will help you to arrange for vacation or trip without causing any inconvenience to your work schedule. Below table will […]

Dec 302010

First of all, let me take this opportunity to wish each and every one of you along with your families a Happy and successful New Year. In case you are too busy and can’t find a time to buy and send New Year greeting cards to your friends, colleagues and family members, you may consider […]

Dec 252010

Today is Christmas Day and I am sure it is a much awaited moment for Christians who will be celebrating the festival with their families, friends and loved ones. This is also an excellent time for all of us to take a short break from the hectic works and to re-energize ourselves for the new […]

Dec 082010

This Christmas season, Google is giving its Christmas gift – Free $10 calling credits for military families to help them reach their loved ones serving abroad at Afghanistan, Iraq and other countries. Google is partnering with Blue Star Families and Sesame Street to support the service. Currently, Google Voice and calling in Gmail are available […]

Dec 042010

Christmas season is all about Peace, Give and Love. Therefore, giving Christmas presents for family, friends and colleagues is a wonderful deed that should be practiced and maintained. Lots of people plan to go traveling during Christmas holidays with family members to foster a better relationship. Sending a Christmas card or Christmas SMS is another […]

Dec 022010

Apple iPad – One of the most popular Apple gadgets in the world has arrived in Malaysia on 30 November, 2010. Apple iPad has transformed the way how business work and become a favorite device for business people. Price of Apple iPad in Malaysia iPad Model iPad with Wi-Fi iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G 16GB […]

Nov 262010

Are you still searching for the reliable and affordable web hosting? For you info, HostGator is one of the best web hosting companies that I have been experienced. I have been using a couple of different shared web hosting such as webhostingpad, HostMonster and BlueHost and the best web hosting company in my mind is […]

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close