We all know Airasia is the world’s best low-cost airline and everyday there are a lot of Airasia passengers calling Airasia Centre to seek for help on their flight status, schedules and so on. According to Bo Lingam, Chief Operating Officer of Airasia, Airasia get an average of 6,000 calls a day. No wonder most of the time I could not get through the Airasia hotlines.
In order to cope with huge customer’s demand, Airasia has upgraded its call centre services to shorten call waiting time. In case you are still searching for Airasia phone contact number and Airasia email address, here are the answers:
Customers calling from Malaysia can dial +603 2171 9333 for regular phone services from 7am to 7pm daily.
You can also email to them via firstname.lastname@example.org for pre-flight inquiries. Airasia aims to halve its turnaround time for email responses to pre-flight inquiries from 24 hours to within 12 hours.
Updates: AirAsia Email and regular phone service are no longer in use anymore.
Further Reading: Find out how to contact AirAsia using different methods.
AirAsia New Services 2010
1) Airasia is rolling out new premium phone line for customers who wants better call service. Airasia Premium Customer Phone Line targets to engage callers within 20 seconds and the number is 600 85 9999 from 7am to 7pm daily. If you are using premium phone call, you will enjoy fast quality services for bookings, changes to booking, payments and others services. However, the charges of Airasia Premium Customer number is not cheap, you are going to be charged at RM 1.95 per minute. This Premium Service Line is available only to those calling from within Malaysia and using local landline and mobile phone numbers. For any feedback on their premium line, please email to email@example.com,
2) LiveHelp or Live Chat – Airasia brand new service for all registered guests with Airasia, you need to logon using your Airasia member ID in order to chat with their service agents. The web chat service is available from 9am to 6pm daily. If you still yet to sign-up as Airasia member, do sign-up first to use this awesome service.
Please read the below statements before using their Live Chat services.
- LiveHelp is designed to assist with your enquiries only. Fare (PNR) purchases or amendments to your existing bookings are not available on this feature and can only be effected through contacting our Call Centre.
- You are able to chat directly with our customer services representatives on LiveHelp.
- Although LiveHelp is still in its pilot test stage, the information provided is accurate and based on AirAsia’s policies and practices. You may experience temporary glitches, we ask for your patience while we work on perfecting Live Help.
- You’ll be able to obtain information about AirAsia and AirAsia X’s products and services here.
- Please be mindful not to share your credit card information, itinerary number (PNR) or other potentially sensitive personal details while chatting.
- You are unable to book, pay or change flights for AirAsia and AirAsia X’s products and services on LiveHelp.
- You are also unable to obtain information about your existing bookings. You will need to contact our Call Centre for this service.
- You will need to call the Call Centre and speak to our Customer Service personnel for any changes to your itinerary or purchase of our services.
How To Use AirAsia LiveHelp ?
I have been using AirAsia LiveHelp and the line always cut off after a few minutes. (I think it’s still in beta mode) and it’s quite simple to use it for instant answers from servicing agent. Let me show you how to use their live chat service.
1) Login with your AirAsia member ID now to use this service.
2) Make sure you read all the LiveHelp terms and conditions and tick the box. Then, press Start Chatting Now button.
3) Provide your name to begin the chatting.
4) Yes, I’m chatting with Airasia Operator now.
I hope with all the new services provided by Airasia, it can reduce the numbers of calls and waiting time. I know a lot of people are not satisfy with their call service including me but I would like to give a chance to them as Airasia is Malaysia’s Product and I hope Airasia will keep on reward us with Airasia Big Promotion so Everyone Can Fly Now with Airasia.